Saturday, October 24, 2009

National Center for Aviation Training

TOTAL EXCITEMENT!!!! I am so thrilled for what the future holds as the National Center for Aviation prepares to open its doors in 2010.  With tons of programs to choose from at reasonable pricing, students will have access to a breathtaking curriculum.  This vision has been a long time coming for all parties involved; Sedgwick County, Wichita Area Technical College and The National Institute for Aviation Research to name a few.  Click below to see a few pics I took of the process of NCAT under construction.

2 comments:

  1. Andy,
    What else does WATC offer besides medical and aviation? I need a career move. Didn't you promise me a pen? Oh yeah, didn't you promise to come into my store too? Promises, promises. You owe me. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I got your back girl! The college has had me out recruting all over KS this past couple weeks. We totally have over 60 programs of study, check em out here: http://www.watc.edu/programs-overview.php Let me know if you have questions on anything, Id love to send you more info on anything you would like to see more of.

    --Andy :)

    ReplyDelete